Learn How to Install Custom Fonts on Divi
I’m a huge Divi advocate! I only design and build websites on Divi because it’s much easier for my clients to take control of their website after it’s launched.
Divi comes with a bunch of preinstalled fonts but most companies have one or two distinct fonts that Divi doesn’t offer as an option. If your website is built on Divi or if you’re building a website for a client on Divi, this blog post will walk you through how to add custom fonts so your website can be branded properly (it’s so easy!).
Install Custom Fonts on Divi
1. Add a text module to a new page
2. Click on Design and click Text
3. Click the dropdown below Text Font and a new popup will appear
4. Click the Upload button
5. Click Choose Font Files
6. Locate and select your .otf or .ttf file (it CANNOT be in a zip file so I recommend dragging the .otf or .ttf file to your desktop)
7. Give your font a name (this name is what you will need to remember when you change the font of a single word or phrase within a paragraph)
8. Click the blue Upload button
You should now see a couple of things. The text within your module has changed to your custom font and the font name appears as the selected font under Text Font.
If you click the dropdown under Text Font again, you will see your new custom font located under the Custom Fonts section. You’ll now be able to use this font for your body paragraphs and your headers.
You know know how to install custom fonts on Divi! That’s it, seriously!
You might also like…
- My Favorite CSS and HTML for Divi
- 4 Underrated Divi Modules
- Divi Fonts and Colors: Using Universal Settings
- How to Quickly Build a Divi Website
*Hey hey! This post contains affiliate links. I don’t promote products, tools, or services I’ve never used before or that I don’t absolutely love. By clicking the link and making a purchase, I may receive a percentage of the sale.
Grab Your FREE Guide!
*I promise to never spam you or share your email address with anyone else!